We believe in keeping it simple. To do this, we keep the postage FREE for Australia wide shipping. However, should you wish to upgrade to Express Post a fee of $5 will be charged
International Shipping will incur a flat fee of $8
While we endeavour to get your products to you quickly and efficiently, we ask that you allow for one business day for processing and handling while we make sure your order is perfect!
AusPost Standard Domestic Shipping Times
Regular parcel post: 3 - 7 business days
Express post: 1 - 2 business days
International Shipping Rates and Times
New Zealand - A$8
3-10 business days
Rest of the world: A$8
3-12 business days
For T&Cs on postage with regard to our exchange and returns, please see our exchange and returns policy.
FLAT RATE POSTAGE: FREE AUS | A $8 REST OF THE WORLD
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- All refunds will have the $5 flat rate shipping deducted from refund
On top of the requirements above, for exchanges due to change of mind, we require that:
- the customer, in the package containing the product returned to us for exchange, also put in a pre-paid postage envelope or parcel post satchel (regular or express as the customer wishes) with the sending and our return address filled out
- if this is not done we reserve the right to charge a handling, restocking and new postage fee of up to $10 for parcels, or $5 for priority letters.
- if products are exchanged for products of a different kind, we will either credit the difference in price from the restocking, handling and new sending fee, or will require the customer to cover the price difference on top of the restocking, handling and new sending fee if applicable
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable):
Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
To return your product for refund or exchange, you should mail your product to:
Young Hearts PO Box 272 LPO NSW 2216.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable from your order. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance (generally $1.50 per $100 insurance). We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and if not received, we reserve the right to refuse refund.